Gutsii Chocolate Brownie RECIPE
Yes it is here!
A high protein, low carb AH MAZING chocolate brownie!
Made on you Gutsii Multii Shake - this baby is just what will cure your sweet cravings and fuel your sweet cells.
MICROWAVE or OVEN for an instant mug brownie or baked treat.
Yes we will say it - moist. Brownies have to be!
- 50g Gutsii Multii Shake CHOCOLATE SYMPHONY
- 4 Tbs Almond meal / 1 tbs Coconut flour
- 1 or less Tbs bake-safe sweetener of choice (eg. erythritol or stevia)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mil
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
Method in photos:
1. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl.
If using an oven - preheat to 350F / 175C.
2. Combine all dry ingredients well.
3. Add the egg, milk and any other mix-ins and combine well.
4. Spatula the mixture into one or two large ramekins (for microwave) or oven proof muffin cases (for baking).
MICROWAVE for 30 second intervals until your testing skewer is moist and clean.
BAKE for 10 - 13 minutes until your testing skewer is moist and clean.
Don't let these babies get dry.
These babies are SUPER FRESH. Do not store them in the pantry - only the freezer.
Mix ins! Add chocolate chips, walnuts or macadamia chunks for extra crunch!
SALT - Who doesn't love some salt to spice up the sweet!
We'd love to hear about your Gutsii recipes and mash-ups - let us know @
With love and guts!
The Gutsii team